This granulate has special characteristics; it has a very low melting point and can be melted in hot water into a soft, kneadable form. The dough remains workable for 1-2 minutes, and only regains its hard form after it has completely cooled down. Preis-Easy- Glue Universal can be used without hesitation in fresh and salt water aquariums.
For example, one can connect pipes, roots, or reef rocks together. It is pos- sible to form anything with this glue. Furthermore, it can also be used for repairs pertaining to the aquarium. Likewise, it is also ideal for fixing stone coral offshoots.
- Ideally, the granulate should be heated in 60* C water.
- Alternatively, it can also be heated with a blow dryer.
- Use a fork to take the warm mass out of the water and use it right away.
- Once it cools down the dough-like mass becomes hard very quickly.
- Any rests can be returned into the 60° C hot water